JOE HALPERN TO PRESENT AT BEHAVIORAL FINANCE WEBINAR ON JUNE 23, 2015 AT 10 AM
I’m pleased to announce that I will be speaking at a Nasdaq-hosted Webinar titled “Optimizing Behavioral Economics Using Defined Outcome Investing”.
The webinar will cover various factors that influence investment decisions. While of course expected returns and risk play an obvious role, they don’t necessarily play the most important one — behavioral factors also heavily influence investor decisions. Learn more about behavioral economics, including what drives it, how it influences portfolio construction, and how using defined outcome solutions can meet both return and behavioral needs better than traditional investment solutions.
Joining me will be a representative from Nasdaq Global Indexes and Dr. Menachem Brenner, finance professor at the Leonard N. Stern School of Business at New York University and an international expert in derivative markets for a 60-minute web seminar where attendees will learn:
- What are behavioral responses to potential loss, risk, and ambiguity?
- How both human psychology and economic utility theory drive behavioral finance?
- How does behavioral finance influence investment decisions?
- What are defined outcome investments?
- How do defined outcome investments effectively balance investor returns and behavioral needs?
LISTEN NOW to the replay