The first mutual funds to pursue rules-based defined outcome investing on the S&P 500 Index.
Through a systematic and impartial rules-based approach, we strive to eliminate emotion, bias, and subjectivity from the investment decision-making process.
Each Exceed Fund follows a corresponding index:
|Nasdaq Exceed Defined Protection Index (EXPROT)
- Seeks to limit losses of an investment to approximately the first 12.5% of S&P 500 losses on an annualized basis and no losses thereafter.
- Seeks annual upside participation to a maximum gain of 15%, even if annual S&P 500 performance surpasses that percentage.
|Nasdaq Exceed Defined Hedge Index (EXHEDG)
- Seeks to protect against a decline of up to 10% in the S&P 500 on an annualized basis. Investors will incur losses for any decline below 10%.
- Seeks to provide annual 150% (1.5X) upside performance participation up to a cap of approximately 15%, even if annual S&P 500 performance surpasses that percentage.”
|Nasdaq Exceed Defined Enhancement Index (EXENHA)
- Seeks to provide annual 200% (2X) upside participation up to a cap of approximately 25%, even if annual S&P 500 performance surpasses that percentage.
- The fund does not offer any protection against declines in the S&P 500.