Ever wonder what factors influence investment decisions? Expected returns play an obvious role, but not necessarily the most important one — behavioral factors also heavily influence investor decisions. Learn more about behavioral economics, including what drives it, how it influences portfolio construction, and how using defined outcome solutions can meet both return and behavioral needs better than traditional investment solutions.
Join Nasdaq Research; Joe Halpern, CEO, Exceed Investments; Dr. Menachem Brenner, finance professor at the Lenoard N. Stern School of Business at New York University and an international expert in derivative markets for a 60-minute web seminar where attendees will learn:
- The behavioral responses to potential loss, risk, and ambiguity
- How both human psychology and economic utility theory drive behavioral finance
- How behavioral finance influences investment decisions
- What are defined outcome investments
- How defined outcome investments effectively balance investor returns and behavioral needs